Desired background and skillset:
1. Master's Degree in Architecture from world top universities；
2. Love architecture and have the ability to continuously study and research;
3. Conceptual design and presentation abilities；
4. Familiar with most of design tools, including 2D and 3D；
5. Excellent communication skill and teamwork ability;
6. Proficiency in English is required, Mandarin, French or German will be a plus;
7. Accept working in Shanghai, China and possibly in Switzerland.
1. Architectural design and production;
2. Project management and coordination;
3. Meetings and presentations.
What we can offer you:
2. Round trip to Shanghai
Please apply by sending your CV and Portfolio (less then 15MB) to email@example.com
or feel free to contact our Shanghai office at +86 21 6215 7392 (Ms Rita Chen)